TRACS News and Announcements
Message From President Timothy Eaton
Posted March 21, 2023
Last week, association executives gathered in Orlando to discuss how our associations can collaborate, support one another, and work together to provide resources for our respective memberships. The time together was refreshing and inspirational.
I envision that the participating organizations can collaborate to develop and engage Christian leaders to advance Christian Higher Education and promote student success.
List of Participants and Positions with each higher education organization:
• Philip Dearborn (Facilitator and Host) – President of the Association for Biblical Higher Education in Canada and the United States (ABHE)
• Bruce Hoeker – Executive Director of the Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges (ABACC)
• Frank Yamada – Executive Director of the Association of Theological Schools (ATS)
• Phil Cook – Executive Director, North American Coalition for Christian Admissions Professionals (NACCAP)
• Michael Martin – President and CEO of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
• Timothy Eaton – President of the Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS)
• Tim Fuller – Founder and President of Fuller Higher Ed Solutions (invited resource person)
Back Row – Tim Fuller (Resource Professional): Philip Dearborn, ABHE; Phil Cook, NACCAP
Front Row – Bruce Hoeker, ABACC; Timothy Eaton, TRACS; Frank Yamada, ATS; Michael Martin, ECFA
CHEA Renewal of Recognition
At its meeting on October 4, 2021, the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) Board of Directors reviewed the recommendation of the CHEA Committee on Recognition regarding the recognition application submitted by the Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools Accreditation Commission (TRACS) and voted to renew their recognition of TRACS.
CLICK HERE for Public Statement from CHEA