Evaluation Team Resources
Section 1 – Evaluation Team Resources
The following documents may prove helpful as you engage in the Self-Study review process and prepare for and participate in the Evaluation Team Visit.
- Evaluation Team Procedures Manual
- Benchmarks for Excellence
- Demonstrating Compliance: Evaluative Criteria and Typical Documentation
- Evaluation Team Report Template
Section 2 – Evaluation Instruments
The following forms constitute the Evaluation Instruments that an Evaluation Team member, Team Chair, or both must complete. A number of these forms will be completed by the Chair in consultation with the other Evaluation Team members.
All Team Members
- Reliability and Validity Study – this form must be completed before the team proceeds to the other evaluation instruments.
- Evaluation Team Workbook
- Evaluator – Post Visit Questionnaire
Team Chair Only
- Evaluation Team Consensus – to be completed by the Chair in consultation with all Evaluation Team members
- Evaluation Team Recommendation – to be completed by the Chair in consultation with all Evaluation Team members
- Team Member Evaluation – to be completed by the Chair – one evaluation for each team member